Saturday, October 17, 2015

Luis a dear friend...


Luis a dear friend of mine by now. We met him our first day here in Apoquindo! He was baptized on Saturday, Oct. 17th and confirmed a member... of the Church on Sunday. His mom has been a member since he was a kid. There behind him is his brother who traveled 12 hours by bus to come baptize his older brother...Luis has been taught by missionaries since he was 15, but it turns out that this was his time. In his baptism he shared a beautiful testimony, he said:

"I testify that this is the only true Church and that it is the church of Jesus Christ. I know I'm not going to be perfect, but I'm never going to leave this. I know He is here and I know He will help me."
 
What a blessing it is to be part of this sweet family's lives. They truly are one-of-a-kind :-) I LOVE THEM

No comments:

Post a Comment